Dhikala Bijrani Forest Tour Package for 3 Nights
JimCorbettNationalParkOnline.com offer various tour packages for Jim Corbett National Park. Book Online Dhikala Forest Tour Packages for Three Nights in Corbett Tiger Reserve. For Booking Write email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Duration: 3 Nights / 4 Days
This is most exclusive package , offers an opportunity to stay inside bijrani zone and dhikala zone. If luck favors one can have opportunity to enjoy elephant safari in both of these zones. Bijrani and Dhikala both zones has high density of wildlife. Morning and evening open 4x4 jeep safari will take you through vast open grass land , canopy of thick forest of towering sall forest and many famous routes. One can plan a brief stay at watch tower to enjoy spectacular view
- 1 - Stay inside Corbett Tiger Reserve in Bijrani and Dhikala zone of Corbett Tiger Reserve
- 2 - Jeep safari of Bijrani and Dhikala zone
- 3 - Opportunity for elephant safari of Bijrani and dhikala zone (which is not possible if one is staying Outside Jim Corbett National Park)
- 4 - Private jeep during safaris
Day 1: Bijrani - Jim Corbett National Park
Arrive at Ramnagar. Board your waiting gypsy and start your journey inside the jungle via Amdanda gate of Jim Corbett National Park. Lunch at rest house. In the evening go for jeep safari around Bijrani zone of Jim Corbett National Park. Dinner and overnight stay at rest house.
Day 2: Dhikala - Jim Corbett National Park
Early morning jeep safari of Bijrani zone. After safari returned to rest house. Have breakfast. After breakfast check out from rest house and proceed for Dhikala rest house. Come out from Bijrani zone by Amdanda gate then after some cozy drive along kosi river enter in Dhikala zone. By afternoon reach at forest rest house. On arrival check in rooms at rest house. Have lunch at rest house. After lunch start for another jeep safari. After safari relax inside the campus and feel freshness of the jungle. Enjoy Wildlife movie in evening at rest house. Dinner and overnight stay at rest house.
Day 3: Dhikala - Jim Corbett National Park
Early morning start for jeep safari at different areas of dhikala zone of Jim Corbett National Park. Breakfast at rest house. Leisure till lunch. After lunch start for another jeep safari. After safari relax inside the campus and feel freshness of the jungle. Enjoy Wildlife movie at rest house. Dinner and overnight stay at rest house.
Day 4: Depart Dhikala - Jim Corbett National Park
Early morning start for morning jeep safari in the grasslands of Dhikala, Jim Corbett National Park. After breakfast move out of jungle via Dhangari gate. On the way visit crocodile point and high bank. Drop at Ramnagar. Depart with sweet memories of the tour of Jim Corbett National Park
For Booking Write email on email@example.com
Package Inclusions (For Indian and foreign nationals)
- Accommodation in forest rest house inside Jim Corbett National Park (Dhikala / Gairal / Sarapdduli / Sultan) as per itinerary.
- 02 jeep safari of Bijrani zone of Jim Corbett National Park
- 04 jeep safari of Dhikala zone of Jim Corbett National Park
- Gypsy charges
- Guide charges
- Entry fees, vehicle entry fees and permit charges
- Housekeeping, Camping and clearance charges
- Driver’s Meals
- All government formalities
- Laundry, Phone calls, shopping or items of personal nature
- Meals at forest rest house(guest can directly purchase meal voucher from rest house canteen)
- Elephant Safari
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- 5% GST extra
Booking Procedure and Terms & Conditions
- Names, Age, gender and id proof no. (Driving license / PAN card / Voter’s ID / passport ) of all the members required along with 100% advance payment.
- Refund policies : No refund on cancellation
- Availability of rooms shall be confirmed 30 days prior to the date of arrival.
- In case of non availability of rooms, 100% amount will be refunded back.
Terms and Conditions
- Validity : 15th Nov 17 to 14th June 18
- Refund policies : A 10% of processing fees will be charged in case of cancellation more than 45 days prior to the date of travel. Less than 45 days - No refund on cancellation.
- Bookings preferably to be made at least 60 days prior to date of arrival.
- Check in time – 12:00 noon, Check out time – 10:00 am (For the forest rest house)
- Accommodation / Electricity / Water supply / Housekeeping / other services are provided by forest department. We do not hold any responsibility in case any of the above is not up to the mark. We are just tour operators and enhance booking procedure for the rest house.
- In case of early check in and late check out, rooms will be provided as per the check in and checkout timings of forest department mentioned above. Only the additional safari and permissions are a part of it.
- In case of non availability of rooms, 100% refund would be provided.
- Children above 11 years would be treated as adults.
- Tour starts and ends at Ramnagar although on request pick up and drop can be offered at Ramnagar railway station or any resort near to Ramnagar.
Things to know about Forest rest house
- Other than Dhikala forest rest house, all the rest houses are do not have electricity. Power is provided by generators up till 10 pm
- In Dhikala zone, there are rest houses like dhikala, Gairal, sarapduli and sultan.
- In bijrani zone there are two rest houses, bijrani and malani
- In jhirna zone there is only one rest house jhirna
- In durga devi zone there are two rest house lohachaur and Ratwadhap.
- There is option of dormitory available at gairal, Dhikala and bijrani rest house. In case some one is looking for economical option, dormitory can be provided.
- Most of the rooms in the forest rest house are different from each other and varies in size and space.